Pills 4 Less is a corporation organized under the laws of the Indiana and headquartered in Indiana.
If you would like to sign up to use the App as a User, you must download the App from the Apple App Store or from any other third party app store using your app store credentials.
Pills 4 Less provides our Services as a business associate to healthcare providers. As a business associate we are required to protect any of your information that is Protected Health Information ("PHI"). Pills 4 Less may use subcontractors to assist in performing some of our Services. When these subcontractors have access to PHI, they are required to enter into Business Associate Agreements with Pills 4 Less and to protect your PHI.
In order to activate the Pills 4 Less Services and use Pills 4 Less Platform, you must sign up through the Platform, and in connection with the sign up process and your use of the Platform and Services, we will collect and use certain information about you. Your continued use of the Platform and Services constitutes your approval for us to collect and use such information. To protect your security and privacy, we require that the information that you, the User, provide to us be current, complete, and accurate, although Pills 4 Less disclaims any legal duty to verify the accuracy of any information you provide to us. You may access your information that we have on file by emailing us at Info@Pills4Less.com.
When you sign up to become a User or a Partner through our Platform, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, including but not limited to your first name, last name, e-mail address, and phone number (collectively, "Personal Information"). By providing us with your e-mail address and phone number, you are expressly opting-in and consenting to receive SMS text messages, e-mail, and phone communications from us relating to the Platform and Services, and you hereby acknowledge that messaging and data rates may apply depending on your phone service provider. You may opt out of receiving SMS text messages, e-mail, and phone communications at any time by emailing us at info@Pills4Less.com with "Opt Out of Communications" in the subject line, by texting STOP in response to a SMS text message from us.
However, opting out of receiving communications from us may result in the temporary suspension of your account, during which time you will not be able to use the Platform or Services.
When you sign up to use our Services, you will be asked to provide us with certain information, including but not limited to your healthcare provider's name and address, prescription information, medical record number, and insurance information (collectively, "Health Information").
When you use our Platform or Services for prescription drug delivery, we may collect the precise location of your device when the App is running in the foreground or background, or we may derive your approximate location from your IP address.
When you use our Platform or Services for prescription drug delivery, you will be required to provide payment related information, including but not limited to debit card numbers, credit card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses, and similar information (collectively, "Billing Information"). Such Billing Information will be collected and processed by our Third-Party Payment Vendor pursuant to the terms and conditions of its privacy policies and terms of service, and we do not obtain access to any Billing Information.
In addition to the Personal, Health, Geolocational, and Billing Information above, we may collect additional information (collectively, "Other Information"), including but not limited to:
IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, dates and times, length of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Platform you visit;
Information about your mobile device, including the universally unique ID ("UUID"), App type and version, carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
Activity and usage information occurring via the Platform, including tagging data, favorites, preferences, session lengths.
You authorize us to use your Personal Information, Health Information, and Other Information (collectively, your "Information") to provide our Platform and Services, including but not limited to delivering prescriptions to you, processing and completing payment transactions, personalizing and improving our Platform and Services, improving your user experience, delivering personalized content to you, and responding to your inquiries and requests.
In addition, we may use and share your Information as described below:
1. Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. In order to provide our Services, we may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf, such as providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing. These other companies and individuals will have access to your Information only as necessary to perform their functions and only to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
2. Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users and improve our Platform and Services, we may analyze Information in an aggregated form ("Aggregated Information"). This Aggregated Information will not identify you personally. We may combine your Information with other information available to us through third parties for research and measurement purposes, including measuring the effectiveness of our Platform and Services. We may also use or share such Aggregated Information with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties for any purpose. We may also disclose Aggregated Information in order to describe our Platform and Services to current or prospective business partners and other third parties for other lawful purposes.
3. Business Transfers. As our Platform and Services develop, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
4. Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pills 4 Less or others.
5. Advertisements. We may use non-personal Information submitted by you or gathered by cookies to deliver advertisements to you via the Platform.
7. Email Newsletters. At various times when you provide us with Personal Information or when you use our Platform or Services, you will be given the option of providing us with Personal Information in order to receive recurring informational or promotional newsletters via email from us or from third parties ("Email Newsletters"). When you sign up for Email Newsletters, or at any time you use the Platform thereafter, you may choose to opt out of receiving additional Email Newsletters from us or third parties. You may unsubscribe from Email Newsletters by following the directions included in the Email Newsletters. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out and unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may continue to receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request. Pills 4 Less is not able to control any third party's use of such technologies or how any third party manages the information gathered from such technologies. You should review the privacy policies of any such third party and make your own informed decision about whether or not to continue to share your information with such third party based upon its privacy practices.
We are committed to protecting the Information we receive from you or a third party authorized to act on your behalf. We follow commercially reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of Information stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate for the type of Information we collect and use.
We use security measures to protect against loss or misuse of your Information and to keep it secure. Additionally, only authorized employees and third parties who need access to your Information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
We will retain your Information as long as is needed to provide you with our Services, but we do not guarantee that we will retain your Information for any specific period of time, except as may be required under applicable law. At any time you may request removal of your Information or instruct us to remove it by emailing us at legal@Pills4Less.com, but you should be aware that it is not reasonably possible to remove each and every record of Information you have provided to us from our servers.
You are responsible for authorizing, monitoring, and controlling access to your computer, mobile device, and User account. Please take appropriate measures to safeguard your password, and other account information. Please contact us if there is a need to deactivate a password or an account.
You may access and update your Information, User account settings, and preferences to receive advertisements, Email Newsletters, Surveys, or other communications from us by logging in to the Platform or by contacting us at Info@Pills4Less.com.
We do not knowingly collect any Information from children under the age of 13, and our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete such Information from our system as soon as possible. If you are not at least 18 years old, you are not authorized to use our Services. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available from other sources on the Internet that may be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
You have no items in your shopping cart.